Lefsetz hits on precisely the right point – "if we can have a legal YouTube service, we can have a legal P2P service."
Archive for October 9th, 2006
The Appropriation Art coalition, which has attracted an incredible number of artists and museums in support of balanced copyright reform, reports that representatives have had recent meetings with officials from the government and opposition parties.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 139: Florian Martin-Bariteau on the Artificial Intelligence and Data Act
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 138: John Lawford on the Legal, Regulatory and Policy Responses to the Rogers Outage
- The Staffieri or Scott Quiz: Can You Tell the Difference Between the Rogers CEO and the CRTC Chair?
- The CRTC Shrugged: A Special Law Bytes Podcast on the Industry Committee Hearing Into the Rogers Outage
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 136: Jeremy de Beer on SOCAN v. ESA, the Supreme Court’s Latest Endorsement of Copyright Balance and Technological Neutrality