October 3rd is Defective by Design's Day Against DRM . The group has compiled a list of hundreds of things that people can do to address the issue. There are several Canadian activities planned. At the conclusion of my 30 Days of DRM series, I provided a list of 30 things that people can do about the threat of DRM and anti-circumvention legislation.
October 2, 2006
Tags: day of drmCopyright Microsite - Digital Rights ManagementCopyright Microsite - Canadian Copyright / defective by design / drm
Share this post
Episode 71: Minister Navdeep Bains on Canada's New Privacy Bill
by Michael Geist
November 9, 2020
Episode 68: Mike Pal on What the Canadian Experience Teaches About the Intersection Between Election Law and the Internet
November 2, 2020
October 26, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- Broadcast Reform Bill Could Spell the End of Canadian Ownership Requirements
- What You Need to Know About the COVID Alert App
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 11: The “Regulate Everything” Approach – Licence or Registration Required
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 10: Downgrading the Role of Canadians in their Own Programming
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 9: Why Use Cross-Subsidies When the Government is Rolling Out Tech Tax Policies?