McGill University is holding a great one-day conference on the music industry, DRM, and the law on Friday. I'll be on a panel focused on DRM along with Bruce Lehman, Ann Chaitovitz, and Terry Fisher. Details here.
Archive for March 21st, 2007
WSJ Columnist Walter Mossberg calls for clearer copyright laws that accounts for consumer interests. Update: A video version with Mossberg's comments.
Remember the big battle over Canadian Internet pharmacies, the claims of a major crisis in Canada and the U.S., and the introduction of Canadian legislation to address the issue? Well, last year Internet pharmaceutical sales dropped in half, the result of a stronger Canadian dollar and better insurance plans in […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology
- What the Federal Court of Appeal Anti-Spam Law Case Means for the Interpretation of CASL