McGill University is holding a great one-day conference on the music industry, DRM, and the law on Friday. I'll be on a panel focused on DRM along with Bruce Lehman, Ann Chaitovitz, and Terry Fisher. Details here.
Archive for March 21st, 2007
WSJ Columnist Walter Mossberg calls for clearer copyright laws that accounts for consumer interests. Update: A video version with Mossberg's comments.
Remember the big battle over Canadian Internet pharmacies, the claims of a major crisis in Canada and the U.S., and the introduction of Canadian legislation to address the issue? Well, last year Internet pharmaceutical sales dropped in half, the result of a stronger Canadian dollar and better insurance plans in […]
- Guilbeault’s Bogus Billion Dollar Claim: What the Data Actually Says About Canadian Film and TV Production
- “Get Money from Web Giants” Grows: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Government Working on a New Data Tax
- An Anti-Digital Agenda: Forget the Digital Policy Reboot, the Government Just Hit Delete Instead
- “Get Money From Web Giants”: Why Canadian Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault’s Top Legislative Priority is Risky Business
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda