Plans are emerging for a net neutrality rally on Parliament Hill on Tuesday, April 29th. Rocky Gaudrault, the CEO of TekSavvy, is the driving force behind the rally. It comes as the CRTC considers the CAIP complaint on Bell's throttling actions.
Archive for April 23rd, 2008
The Standing Committee on Industry, Science and Technology has commenced the hearings on Canada's science and technology policy. There are a handful of submissions online including CIPPIC, Tracey Lauriault, Russell McOrmand, the BCLA, and the Canadian Association of Broadcasters. My submission is posted below:
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 60: Alberta Privacy Commissioner Jill Clayton on the ABTraceTogether Contact Tracing App