Plans are emerging for a net neutrality rally on Parliament Hill on Tuesday, April 29th. Rocky Gaudrault, the CEO of TekSavvy, is the driving force behind the rally. It comes as the CRTC considers the CAIP complaint on Bell's throttling actions.
Archive for April 23rd, 2008
The Standing Committee on Industry, Science and Technology has commenced the hearings on Canada's science and technology policy. There are a handful of submissions online including CIPPIC, Tracey Lauriault, Russell McOrmand, the BCLA, and the Canadian Association of Broadcasters. My submission is posted below:
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 100: David Vaver With a Masterclass on Copyright and User Rights
- The Liberal Election Platform: Government Picks Internet Regulation Over Internet Affordability
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 99: “They Just Seemed Not to Listen to Any of Us” – Cynthia Khoo on the Canadian Government’s Online Harms Consultation
- The Conservative Election Platform: Freedom of Expression Commitment Tainted By Support for Payments for Links, Restrictions on Fair Dealing
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 98: Kim Nayyer on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Landmark Access Copyright v. York University Copyright Ruling