Plans are emerging for a net neutrality rally on Parliament Hill on Tuesday, April 29th. Rocky Gaudrault, the CEO of TekSavvy, is the driving force behind the rally. It comes as the CRTC considers the CAIP complaint on Bell's throttling actions.
Archive for April 23rd, 2008
The Standing Committee on Industry, Science and Technology has commenced the hearings on Canada's science and technology policy. There are a handful of submissions online including CIPPIC, Tracey Lauriault, Russell McOrmand, the BCLA, and the Canadian Association of Broadcasters. My submission is posted below:
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong