CBC Radio's Spark, a great weekly program on culture and technology, is focusing next week on access issues including net neutrality and broader Internet access concerns. The program will include an interview with Bell Canada and they are encouraging listeners to post their questions here.
Archive for April 11th, 2008
Otherwise known as the "three strikes and you're out" approach. Details here, here, and here.
The Canadian Marketing Association responds to this week's column on the iOptOut service with a letter to the editor professing its support for the national do-not-call list (though notably not for the public's right to opt-out without first receiving a phone call). Update: The CMA's John Gustavson responds to an […]
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 100: David Vaver With a Masterclass on Copyright and User Rights
- The Liberal Election Platform: Government Picks Internet Regulation Over Internet Affordability
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 99: “They Just Seemed Not to Listen to Any of Us” – Cynthia Khoo on the Canadian Government’s Online Harms Consultation
- The Conservative Election Platform: Freedom of Expression Commitment Tainted By Support for Payments for Links, Restrictions on Fair Dealing
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 98: Kim Nayyer on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Landmark Access Copyright v. York University Copyright Ruling