CBC Radio's Spark, a great weekly program on culture and technology, is focusing next week on access issues including net neutrality and broader Internet access concerns. The program will include an interview with Bell Canada and they are encouraging listeners to post their questions here.
Archive for April 11th, 2008
Otherwise known as the "three strikes and you're out" approach. Details here, here, and here.
The Canadian Marketing Association responds to this week's column on the iOptOut service with a letter to the editor professing its support for the national do-not-call list (though notably not for the public's right to opt-out without first receiving a phone call). Update: The CMA's John Gustavson responds to an […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 60: Alberta Privacy Commissioner Jill Clayton on the ABTraceTogether Contact Tracing App