CBC Radio's Spark, a great weekly program on culture and technology, is focusing next week on access issues including net neutrality and broader Internet access concerns. The program will include an interview with Bell Canada and they are encouraging listeners to post their questions here.
Archive for April 11th, 2008
Otherwise known as the "three strikes and you're out" approach. Details here, here, and here.
The Canadian Marketing Association responds to this week's column on the iOptOut service with a letter to the editor professing its support for the national do-not-call list (though notably not for the public's right to opt-out without first receiving a phone call). Update: The CMA's John Gustavson responds to an […]
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong