The Government of Ontario has launched a public consultation on electronic waste regulation. Comments are due by May 9, 2008.
Ontario Launches Public Consultation on E-Waste Regulation
April 9, 2008
Tags: e-waste / Environment / ontario
Share this post
Episode 168: Privacy Commissioner of Canada Philippe Dufresne on How to Fix Bill C-27
May 29, 2023
May 15, 2023
May 1, 2023
Episode 164: Teresa Scassa on the Latest Canadian Court Ruling on Facebook and What It Might Mean for Privacy Reform
April 24, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- Meta to Test Blocking News Sharing on Facebook and Instagram in Canada in Response to Bill C-18’s Mandated Payments for Links
- Globe Publisher Calls Bill C-18 a “Threat to the Independence of Media” As Government Senate Representative Smears Bill Critics
- Extend the Deadline: My Submission to the CRTC on its Deeply Flawed Bill C-11 Consultations
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 168: Privacy Commissioner of Canada Philippe Dufresne on How to Fix Bill C-27
- CRTC Chair Vicky Eatrides Faces Her First Big Test: Is the Commission Serious About Public Participation on Bill C-11?
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .
BEST BUY Canada Sold me “CUSTOMER RETURN” which CONTENTS E-WASTE.
Through Canada Liquidation Sales in St.Catharines, BUST BUY CANADA sold and required me to pick up so-called “CUSTOMER RETURN” in Brampton ON.
We have been surprised that most of part are E-WASTE. Only by eye exam, 2 of 42 items only in original box, almost items are not packing. All items are outdated, some damaged, broken, most of them are not manual and other documents. I tested 6 newer items, 5 of them can be described as DEAD, MAD, PARALYSES, NOT WAY TO OPEN. Only 1 with manual and works well but still have not parking.
Can a famous company uses CUSTOMER RETURN to transfer the responsibility of handling E-WASTE? Can a company sells so-called CUSTOMER RETURN while wrapping a large quantitly of E-WASTE?
Please pay your concern and give me your valuable opinions.
Allen Lee email: firstname.lastname@example.org
e waste company
Hi. the content of your blog is very informative..