The CRTC has made some changes to the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services Inc. It will now limit mandatory participation of telecom service providers to three years and capped the monetary compensation award to direct financial loss. Moreover, the maximum amount available for collective complaints will be $5,000, regardless […]
Archive for June, 2008
The National Post has published an editorial emphasizing Canada's high mobile rates and the need for greater competition.
June 2, 2008 — Comments are Disabled — News
Episode 132: Ryan Black on the Government's Latest Attempt at Privacy Law Reform
June 27, 2022
June 20, 2022
June 13, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- CRTC Ruling Signals How Bill C-11 Could Be Used To Regulate Internet Content
- The Missing Bill C-18 Charter Statement: Why Did the Justice Department Remove the Document Confirming the Online News Act Includes Payments for Internet Linking?
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 132: Ryan Black on the Government’s Latest Attempt at Privacy Law Reform
- CRTC Chair Ian Scott Confirms Bill C-11 Can Be Used To Pressure Internet Platforms to Manipulate Algorithms
- My Appearance Before the Senate Transport and Communications Committee on Bill C-11: The Senate Starts Review As Bill Receives House Approval