Another day, another study showing Canada is a leading source of spam. This time, it's a Cisco study that finds that on a per capita basis, Canada is single largest source of spam among the top 16 countries surveyed worldwide. The study says that Canada is the fourth largest source […]
Archive for December 17th, 2008
This may come as old news to some, but a new site (unaffiliated with the Obama transition team), is asking the public to identify their top issues for the new Obama Chief Technology Officer. The top three issues so far: net neutrality, privacy, and repealing the DMCA.
- Canadian News Media Lobby Group Calls for Creation of Government Digital Media Regulatory Agency
- How Can Linking to an Article be Immoral When the Media Source Itself Does the Posting, Part 2: A Day in the Life of the Toronto Star on Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 66: Ann Cavoukian on Why Canadians Can Trust the COVID Alert App
- Forget Link Licensing and Cross-Subsidies: When it Comes to Tech, Canada Should be Focused on Competition Law and Tax Policy
- How Can Linking to an Article be Immoral When the Media Source Itself Does the Posting?