My article, Canada’s Usage Based Billing Controversy: How to Address the Wholesale and Retail Issues appears in Queen’s Law Journal, Volume 37(1), 221-56 (2011).
Archive for October 1st, 2011
Appeared on October 2, 2011 in the Toronto Star as Why Canada’s New Copyright Bill Remains Flawed Last week, the government tabled Bill C-11, the latest attempt to reform Canadian copyright law. The bill mirrors its previous copyright bill and is expected to sail through the House of Commons with […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 63: Ontario Privacy Commissioner Patricia Kosseim on the COVID Alert App
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada