My article, Canada’s Usage Based Billing Controversy: How to Address the Wholesale and Retail Issues appears in Queen’s Law Journal, Volume 37(1), 221-56 (2011).
Archive for October 1st, 2011
Appeared on October 2, 2011 in the Toronto Star as Why Canada’s New Copyright Bill Remains Flawed Last week, the government tabled Bill C-11, the latest attempt to reform Canadian copyright law. The bill mirrors its previous copyright bill and is expected to sail through the House of Commons with […]
- Where is Canada’s News Media Lobby Promoting Its Link Licensing Plan for Facebook? On Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 67: Tamir Israel on Facial Recognition Technologies at the Border
- Canadian News Media Lobby Group Calls for Creation of Government Digital Media Regulatory Agency
- How Can Linking to an Article be Immoral When the Media Source Itself Does the Posting, Part 2: A Day in the Life of the Toronto Star on Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 66: Ann Cavoukian on Why Canadians Can Trust the COVID Alert App