I appeared yesterday on the Business News Network to discuss Canadian copyright reform and the likely next steps for the government.
Post Tagged with: "business news network"
So asks CCER, which has a post on how the Business News Network appears to have selectively issued notice and takedown notifications on segments involving debate on Canadian copyright. Update: BNN responds, indicating that the takedown policy is broad-based and not specific to copyright.
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)