CBC’s Spark interviewed CIPPIC’s David Fewer on Bill C-32 and implications. The full interview is posted here.
Post Tagged with: "fewer"
CBC’s Spark on C-32
November 24, 2010 — Comments are Disabled — News
Copyright Bill is No Ripoff of Textbooks
David Fewer of CIPPIC responds to the misinformation campaign on C-32 and fair dealing.
November 4, 2010 — 4 comments — News
Episode 169: Alissa Centivany and Anthony Rosborough on Repairing Canada’s Right to Repair
June 5, 2023
May 29, 2023
May 15, 2023
May 1, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- The Draft Bill C-11 Policy Direction: Canadian Heritage Implicitly Admits What It Spent Months Denying
- Tough Talk, Empty Answers: How Heritage Minister Pablo Rodriguez is Propelling Canada’s News Sector Toward the Bill C-18 Cliff
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 169: Alissa Centivany and Anthony Rosborough on Repairing Canada’s Right to Repair
- Meta to Test Blocking News Sharing on Facebook and Instagram in Canada in Response to Bill C-18’s Mandated Payments for Links
- Globe Publisher Calls Bill C-18 a “Threat to the Independence of Media” As Government Senate Representative Smears Bill Critics
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .