Post Tagged with: "social media"
I appeared on Fast Firm’s Law Marketing Podcast to discuss how I use social media. Listen to the podcast or download it here.
The Treasury Board has released new Guideline for External Use of Web 2.0, which offers specific guidance on the use of social media and other Web 2.0 tools by government departments.
Mark Blevis examines the social media reaction to the Conservatives’ iPod Tax campaign and finds that “despite all the media attention, and the slick ads, it just doesn’t seem to land.”
Brendan Hodgson has an interesting post on the rapid online response to the recent US Airways crash, including a short video that shows the remarkable creation of a Wikipedia entry.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 58: “An Earth Shattering Decision” – Marina Pavlovic on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Uber v. Heller Ruling
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)