The CRTC has released its decision on Bell's usage based billing, ruling that it can continue to use the practice with wholesale ISPs, provided that it charges UBB rates to all of its retail Internet customers. Mark Goldberg notes this requirement effectively means Bell will not be able to implement […]
Post Tagged with: "ubb"
The CBC reports that the CRTC has asked Bell to provide specific answers about its implementation plans for wholesale usage-based billing.
The CRTC has approved Bell's request for wholesale usage based billing. The UBB proposal attracted significant public opposition and raises significant competition concerns.
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)