Several people have written to note that Rogers is warning customers about incompatiblities between Microsoft Vista and Rogers Yahoo Online Protection 2.0. The company is advising customers to uninstall the security protection when upgrading to Vista. Further, Rogers acknowledges that there are security risks because of the incompatibilities.
Rogers Warns Customers on Vista
March 14, 2007
Share this post
Episode 168: Privacy Commissioner of Canada Philippe Dufresne on How to Fix Bill C-27
May 29, 2023
May 15, 2023
May 1, 2023
Episode 164: Teresa Scassa on the Latest Canadian Court Ruling on Facebook and What It Might Mean for Privacy Reform
April 24, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- Meta to Test Blocking News Sharing on Facebook and Instagram in Canada in Response to Bill C-18’s Mandated Payments for Links
- Globe Publisher Calls Bill C-18 a “Threat to the Independence of Media” As Government Senate Representative Smears Bill Critics
- Extend the Deadline: My Submission to the CRTC on its Deeply Flawed Bill C-11 Consultations
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 168: Privacy Commissioner of Canada Philippe Dufresne on How to Fix Bill C-27
- CRTC Chair Vicky Eatrides Faces Her First Big Test: Is the Commission Serious About Public Participation on Bill C-11?
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .
Rogers Yahoo webmail blocks users of the Linux operating system. You can use IE or Firefox on Windows or Safari on a Mac…but Firefox on Linux? Not allowed!
If you use Yahoo webmail there is no problem at all…only on the “co-branded” Rogers Yahoo webmail. Rogers sux.