The Vancouver Sun and Nettwerk Music Group have combined to offer a free album titled Seriously Westcoast, Vol. 1. The compilation includes two tracks from the Barenaked Ladies, a track from Sarah McLachlan, along with a dozen other artists. The deadline for download is midnight PST tonight (hat tip: Coolfer).
Archive for September 9th, 2007
Vancouver Sun & Nettwerk Offer Free Music Downloads
September 9, 2007 — 3 comments — News
Episode 168: Privacy Commissioner of Canada Philippe Dufresne on How to Fix Bill C-27
May 29, 2023
May 15, 2023
May 1, 2023
Episode 164: Teresa Scassa on the Latest Canadian Court Ruling on Facebook and What It Might Mean for Privacy Reform
April 24, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 168: Privacy Commissioner of Canada Philippe Dufresne on How to Fix Bill C-27
- CRTC Chair Vicky Eatrides Faces Her First Big Test: Is the Commission Serious About Public Participation on Bill C-11?
- Ready, Fire, Aim: Eleven Thoughts on the CRTC’s Bill C-11 Consultations
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 167: Inside My Senate Committee Appearance on the Many Risks of Bill C-18
- The Government’s Epic Bill C-18 Miscalculation on Mandating Payments for Links
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .