The Canadian Independent Record Production Association has criticized the government for the copyright delay, seemingly ignoring the significant growth in Canadian market share for its members and the Industry Canada P2P study.
Archive for December 20th, 2007
Canwest reports that Ticketmaster has changed its marketing practices following complaints to the Alberta Privacy Commissioner.
December 20, 2007 — Comments are Disabled — News
Episode 194: CCH Turns 20 – Scott Jolliffe Goes Behind the Scenes of the Landmark Copyright Case That Ushered in Users' Rights
February 26, 2024
February 12, 2024
February 5, 2024
Episode 190: Debating Bill S-210 – Senator Julie Miville-Dechêne Defends Her Internet Age Verification Bill
January 29, 2024
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 194: CCH Turns 20 – Scott Jolliffe Goes Behind the Scenes of the Landmark Copyright Case That Ushered in Users’ Rights
- Why the Criminal Code and Human Rights Act Provisions Should Be Removed from the Online Harms Act
- My First Take on the Online Harms Act: Worst of 2021 Plan Now Gone But Digital Safety Commission Regulatory Power a Huge Concern
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 193: The Online Harms Act is Nearly Here – A Backgrounder and Preview
- Conservatives Double Down on Support for Mandated Internet Age Verification and Website Blocking: Why Can’t Canada Get Common Sense Digital Policy?