My Hart House lecture, Our Own Creative Land: Cultural Monopoly and the Trouble with Copyright, appeared on the third season of the Canadian Voices podcast. The audio is available for download here and a PDF of the lecture is available here.
April 24, 2008
Share this post
Episode 127: Lucie Guibault on Canada's Approach to Copyright Term Extension
May 2, 2022
April 25, 2022
April 11, 2022
April 4, 2022
March 28, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- CRTC Chair Confirms Bill C-11 Captures User Content, Will Take Years to Implement
- Is There Anything Less Convincing than CRTC Chair Ian Scott’s Empty Assurances on Bill C-11 User Content Regulation?
- Digging Into the Government’s Online News Act Claims, Part Two: This is “Minimal Market Intervention”?!
- Digging Into the Government’s Online News Act Claims, Part One: Compensation For “Use” of News Content
- Keeping the Bill C-11 Implementation Secret, Regulating User Content, and Citing Non-Existent Benefits: Some Reflections on the House of Commons Online Streaming Act Debate