With the election just a few days away, interest in the copyright pledge continues to grow with 30 more Liberal and NDP candidates on board. This latest update includes prominent MPs such as the Liberal's Marlene Jennings and the NDP's Paul Dewer. Earlier supporters can be found here, here, and […]
Archive for October 10th, 2008
The Canadian Private Copying Collective has released a survey of the major political parties on their views on the private copying levy. The Conservatives did not respond. The release does not appear on the CPCC site, but FYI Music reports on the results.
ZDNet covers the Conservative commitment to bring back C-61 and the popularity of the copyright pledge.
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong