DJ Kelly blogs that the Calgar City Council will consider an open government motion next week that would make all data collected by the city publicly available.
Archive for July 22nd, 2009
The CRTC has ordered telecom companies and broadcasters to improve their accessibility services.
Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong
by Michael Geist
December 14, 2020
Episode 72: Emily Laidlaw on the Good, the Bad, and the Missed Opportunities Behind Canada's Privacy Reform
December 7, 2020
November 9, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong