Duncan McKie of the Canadian Independent Record Production Association comments on the forthcoming copyright consultation. There is a great opportunity with this consultation but also a great threat as groups like CIRPA will be demanding reforms that extend beyond even C-61.
July 18, 2009
Share this post
Episode 71: Minister Navdeep Bains on Canada's New Privacy Bill
by Michael Geist
November 9, 2020
Episode 68: Mike Pal on What the Canadian Experience Teaches About the Intersection Between Election Law and the Internet
November 2, 2020
October 26, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- Broadcast Reform Bill Could Spell the End of Canadian Ownership Requirements
- What You Need to Know About the COVID Alert App
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 11: The “Regulate Everything” Approach – Licence or Registration Required
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 10: Downgrading the Role of Canadians in their Own Programming
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 9: Why Use Cross-Subsidies When the Government is Rolling Out Tech Tax Policies?