Duncan McKie of the Canadian Independent Record Production Association comments on the forthcoming copyright consultation. There is a great opportunity with this consultation but also a great threat as groups like CIRPA will be demanding reforms that extend beyond even C-61.
July 18, 2009
Share this post
Episode 138: John Lawford on the Legal, Regulatory and Policy Responses to the Rogers Outage
August 8, 2022
Episode 135: Co-Chair Emily Laidlaw on the Work of the Government's Expert Advisory Group on Online Safety
July 18, 2022
July 11, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 138: John Lawford on the Legal, Regulatory and Policy Responses to the Rogers Outage
- The Staffieri or Scott Quiz: Can You Tell the Difference Between the Rogers CEO and the CRTC Chair?
- The CRTC Shrugged: A Special Law Bytes Podcast on the Industry Committee Hearing Into the Rogers Outage
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 136: Jeremy de Beer on SOCAN v. ESA, the Supreme Court’s Latest Endorsement of Copyright Balance and Technological Neutrality
- Supreme Court of Canada on Copyright: “Copyright Law Does Not Exist Solely for the Benefit of Authors”