Stephen Taylor has created a very cool looking Google Earth mashup of Elections Canada poll data from the 2008 election.
Archive for August 11th, 2009
August 11, 2009 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
The University of Saskatchewan has launched a new iPhone app that is being billed as the first of its kind in Canada (h/t mpjamesmoore).
Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong
by Michael Geist
December 14, 2020
Episode 72: Emily Laidlaw on the Good, the Bad, and the Missed Opportunities Behind Canada's Privacy Reform
December 7, 2020
November 9, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong