- Carolyn Wood, Association of Canadian Publishers (ACP) – no change to fair dealing
- Karen Adams, Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL) – expand fair dealing, statutory damages
- Merit Jensen-Carr, Documentary Organization of Canada (DOC) – expand fair dealing
- Nichole Cyr Hiebert, MTS Allstream – notice and notice, link circumvention to copyright infringement
- Sid Rashid, University of Manitoba Students' Association – fair dealing
- Christopher Dutchyn, University of Saskatchewan – no to copyright term extension
- Cecilia Araneda, Winnipeg Film Group – artists need fair dealing
- Alan Willaert, American Federation of Musicians – endorsed C-61, main objective of copyright is to protect creators. Implement WIPO. Expand private copying.
- Sean McManus, Manitoba Music – less aligned with CRIA. Not interested in anti-circumvention legislation. Looking for ways to monetize.
Note that additional roundtables have recently been added for Halifax and Quebec City.