Lawbuzz, a Canadian online chat site devoted to the legal profession, has shut down following a libel lawsuit. The Law Times reports that an Ontario lawyer is speaking out against the site for failing to protect the identity of confidential posters.
February 2, 2010
Share this post
Episode 84: Dwayne Winseck and Ben Klass on Canada's Wireless Woes
by Michael Geist
April 12, 2021
Episode 81: Why Isn't Canada Supporting a Proposal to Help Developing Countries Gain Access to COVID-19 Vaccines?
March 22, 2021
Episode 80: A Roundtable on the Canadian Challenges of Delivering Universal, Affordable Internet Access
March 15, 2021
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 84: Dwayne Winseck and Ben Klass on Canada’s Wireless Woes
- Why the Liberals Have Become the Most Anti-Internet Government in Canadian History
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 83: Inside in the Industry Committee Hearing on the Proposed Rogers-Shaw Merger
- Registration for Extension: My Submission to the Copyright Term Extension Consultation
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 82: Jonathan Curtis on the CRTC’s Push to Block Botnets