Last month, the Bill C-32 Legislative Committee invited Canadians to provide their views on the bill. The Committee has set the following parameters: In order for briefs on Bill C-32 to be considered by the Committee in a timely fashion, the document should be submitted to the Committee’s mailbox at […]
Archive for January 17th, 2011
Privacy Commissioner of Canada Jennifer Stoddart will give a free, public lecture on making privacy protection more effective for Canadians at the University of Ottawa on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 4:00 p.m. Details here.
Episode 139: Florian Martin-Bariteau on the Artificial Intelligence and Data Act
August 15, 2022
August 8, 2022
Episode 135: Co-Chair Emily Laidlaw on the Work of the Government's Expert Advisory Group on Online Safety
July 18, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 139: Florian Martin-Bariteau on the Artificial Intelligence and Data Act
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 138: John Lawford on the Legal, Regulatory and Policy Responses to the Rogers Outage
- The Staffieri or Scott Quiz: Can You Tell the Difference Between the Rogers CEO and the CRTC Chair?
- The CRTC Shrugged: A Special Law Bytes Podcast on the Industry Committee Hearing Into the Rogers Outage
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 136: Jeremy de Beer on SOCAN v. ESA, the Supreme Court’s Latest Endorsement of Copyright Balance and Technological Neutrality