Bill C-11 Passes Third Reading, Heads to the Senate for Final Approval
June 19, 2012
Share this post
Episode 169: Alissa Centivany and Anthony Rosborough on Repairing Canada’s Right to Repair
June 5, 2023
May 29, 2023
May 15, 2023
May 1, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- The Draft Bill C-11 Policy Direction: Canadian Heritage Implicitly Admits What It Spent Months Denying
- Tough Talk, Empty Answers: How Heritage Minister Pablo Rodriguez is Propelling Canada’s News Sector Toward the Bill C-18 Cliff
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 169: Alissa Centivany and Anthony Rosborough on Repairing Canada’s Right to Repair
- Meta to Test Blocking News Sharing on Facebook and Instagram in Canada in Response to Bill C-18’s Mandated Payments for Links
- Globe Publisher Calls Bill C-18 a “Threat to the Independence of Media” As Government Senate Representative Smears Bill Critics
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .
The Parliament website presents the upcoming amendments to the Copyright Act inÂ in a way no one can read. Not only is it unattainable to see what and how is being changed, you get lost in the multiplicity of versions.
Because of this I made the version of Bill C-11 as it received Royal assent with all relevant markup at http://mincovlaw.com/doc/bill_c-11_after_royal_assent and also the version of the Copyright Act with all provisions of Bill C-11 incorporated into it at http://mincovlaw.com/doc/canada_copyright_act_consolidated_with_bill_c-11_after_royal_assent .
These documents let you see clearly what changes have been made to the Copyright Act.