Bell and Rogers have introduced new alerts to guard against shocking roaming fees. Yet as Dave Dobbin of Mobilicity notes “Why don’t they just lower the price to a reasonable amount? Why don’t they just stop overcharging customers?â€
Post Tagged with: "data roaming"
Surprise cellphone roaming bills are a frequent occurrence in Canada as consumers are often shocked to find bills in the thousands of dollars for data roaming when they travel outside the country. A new OECD report helps the explain the reason why – Canadians face the highest data roaming costs […]
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 92: A Conversation with Senator Paula Simons on Copyright, the Internet and the Future of Media in Canada
- Secret Law Making: Liberal, Bloc and NDP MPs Unite to Back Undisclosed Bill C-10 Amendments Without Discussion or Debate
- Rock Bottom: Bill C-10 Gag Order and No-Notice Meetings Means the End of Committee Review is Near
- The Broadcasting Act Betrayal: The Long Term Consequences of the Guilbeault Gag Order
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 91: “This is No Way to Regulate” – Former CRTC Chair Konrad von Finckenstein Speaks Out on the CRTC and Bill C-10