Changes to Alberta's privacy law took effect over the weekend with the provincial private sector privacy law now featuring a mandatory security breach reporting requirement.
Archive for May, 2010
Appeared in the Toronto Star on May 3, 2010 as CRTC of Old Re-emerges in Music Station Case Taking pot shots at Canada’s national broadcast regulator has practically been a national sport for many years, as observers from across the political spectrum paint the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission as […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 58: “An Earth Shattering Decision” – Marina Pavlovic on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Uber v. Heller Ruling
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology