The Canadian Federation of Students have launched a new video calling on students across the country to support the fight for fair copyright. A French-language version is also available.
Archive for May 28th, 2010
The Windsor Star features a masthead editorial on C-29, the privacy reform bill introduced this week. The Star calls for changes, concluding "Clement needs to go back to the drawing board and come up with legislation that puts the interests of consumers first."
Facebook has asked a Quebec court to enforce an $843 million spam judgment it obtained in a California court against Montreal's Adam Guerbuez.
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong