The Toronto Star reports that the Ontario government has banned bureaucrats, political staffers and most MPPs from accessing Facebook from government computers. Update: The CBC covers the story with video on Facebook and the government decision.
Archive for May 3rd, 2007
Wayne Crookes has responded to this week's column on his lawsuits in a letter to the editor.
TechCrunch reports that Pandora will be blocked to non-U.S. residents starting tonight.
Duncan McKie, a Pollara pollster who did considerable work for CRIA, has been named the new President and Executive Director of the Canadian Independent Record Producers Association.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 63: Ontario Privacy Commissioner Patricia Kosseim on the COVID Alert App
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada