CNET is reporting that Canada is in for another attempt to "educate" children about copyright. Despite the fact that both Captain Copyright and Fair-Share were recently shelved, CRIA is apparently anxious to work with provincial governments to develop copyright curriculum. Moreover, CRIA's Graham Henderson plans to target parents with messages in parenting and women's interest magazines.
October 2, 2007
Share this post
Episode 127: Lucie Guibault on Canada's Approach to Copyright Term Extension
May 2, 2022
April 25, 2022
April 11, 2022
April 4, 2022
March 28, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- The Unrecognizable Bill C-11: The Online Streaming Act Comes to the Heritage Committee
- No Comment: Government Moves to End Debate on Online News Bill Despite a No-Show from Canadian Heritage Minister Pablo Rodriguez
- Is the Government Seeking to Short Circuit the Senate Review of Bill C-11?
- CRTC Chair Confirms Bill C-11 Captures User Content, Will Take Years to Implement
- Is There Anything Less Convincing than CRTC Chair Ian Scott’s Empty Assurances on Bill C-11 User Content Regulation?