John Degen's Globe and Mail essay declares that there is no copyright crisis. Degen is the head of the Professional Writers Association of Canada.
Archive for May 18th, 2008
Tim Denton, a former colleague on the CIRA board, a recent graduate from the University of Ottawa's LL.M. in Law and Technology, and a thoughtful commentator on net neutrality, has been appointed as a Commissioner of the CRTC.
Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
by Michael Geist
January 25, 2021
December 14, 2020
Episode 72: Emily Laidlaw on the Good, the Bad, and the Missed Opportunities Behind Canada's Privacy Reform
December 7, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive