John Degen's Globe and Mail essay declares that there is no copyright crisis. Degen is the head of the Professional Writers Association of Canada.
Archive for May 18th, 2008
Tim Denton, a former colleague on the CIRA board, a recent graduate from the University of Ottawa's LL.M. in Law and Technology, and a thoughtful commentator on net neutrality, has been appointed as a Commissioner of the CRTC.
Episode 127: Lucie Guibault on Canada's Approach to Copyright Term Extension
May 2, 2022
April 25, 2022
April 11, 2022
April 4, 2022
March 28, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- CRTC Chair Confirms Bill C-11 Captures User Content, Will Take Years to Implement
- Is There Anything Less Convincing than CRTC Chair Ian Scott’s Empty Assurances on Bill C-11 User Content Regulation?
- Digging Into the Government’s Online News Act Claims, Part Two: This is “Minimal Market Intervention”?!
- Digging Into the Government’s Online News Act Claims, Part One: Compensation For “Use” of News Content
- Keeping the Bill C-11 Implementation Secret, Regulating User Content, and Citing Non-Existent Benefits: Some Reflections on the House of Commons Online Streaming Act Debate