The Hill Times features a special op-ed I wrote based on my presentation last week at the Public Policy Forum's conference on intellectual property. Getting Beyond Canada's Copyright Myths (Hill Times version (sub required), homepage version) highlights the same five myths discussed in the presentation (video, audio), namely the importance […]
Archive for May 4th, 2008
Appeared in the Hill Times on May 5, 2008 as Getting Beyond Canada's Copyright Myths Video version at Blip.tv Audio version Last week, James Rajotte, the Chair of the Standing Committee on Industry, told a Public Policy Forum conference on intellectual property that Industry Minister Jim Prentice hopes to introduce […]
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda
- Weakening Net Neutrality: How the Government’s Internet Regulation Plan Abandons the Principle of Equal Treatment of Content Online
- No Policies on Real Issues and Harmful Policies on Non-Issues: How the Government Bungled the Internet Regulation File
- As Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault Plans Link Taxes and Internet Content Regulation, Where Is Navdeep Bains?
- Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Social Media Sites Linking to News Content Without Payment is “Immoral”