Wallace McLean offers his annual public domain day list of authors whose work entered into the public domain in Canada on January 1st.
Archive for January 4th, 2009
The Province of New Brunswick has announced plans to provide province-wide broadband connectivity within the next 18 months.
Cyndee Todgham Cherniak reports that Canada Border Services opened mail addressed to her office at Lang Michener, raising signficant privacy and client confidentiality concerns.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive