Wallace McLean offers his annual public domain day list of authors whose work entered into the public domain in Canada on January 1st.
Archive for January 4th, 2009
The Province of New Brunswick has announced plans to provide province-wide broadband connectivity within the next 18 months.
Cyndee Todgham Cherniak reports that Canada Border Services opened mail addressed to her office at Lang Michener, raising signficant privacy and client confidentiality concerns.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 101: OpenMedia’s Laura Tribe on Digital Policy and the 2021 Canadian Election
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 100: David Vaver With a Masterclass on Copyright and User Rights
- The Liberal Election Platform: Government Picks Internet Regulation Over Internet Affordability
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 99: “They Just Seemed Not to Listen to Any of Us” – Cynthia Khoo on the Canadian Government’s Online Harms Consultation
- The Conservative Election Platform: Freedom of Expression Commitment Tainted By Support for Payments for Links, Restrictions on Fair Dealing