Wallace McLean offers his annual public domain day list of authors whose work entered into the public domain in Canada on January 1st.
Archive for January 4th, 2009
The Province of New Brunswick has announced plans to provide province-wide broadband connectivity within the next 18 months.
Cyndee Todgham Cherniak reports that Canada Border Services opened mail addressed to her office at Lang Michener, raising signficant privacy and client confidentiality concerns.
- Guilbeault’s Bogus Billion Dollar Claim: What the Data Actually Says About Canadian Film and TV Production
- “Get Money from Web Giants” Grows: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Government Working on a New Data Tax
- An Anti-Digital Agenda: Forget the Digital Policy Reboot, the Government Just Hit Delete Instead
- “Get Money From Web Giants”: Why Canadian Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault’s Top Legislative Priority is Risky Business
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda