Wallace McLean offers his annual public domain day list of authors whose work entered into the public domain in Canada on January 1st.
Archive for January 4th, 2009
The Province of New Brunswick has announced plans to provide province-wide broadband connectivity within the next 18 months.
Cyndee Todgham Cherniak reports that Canada Border Services opened mail addressed to her office at Lang Michener, raising signficant privacy and client confidentiality concerns.
- Midnight Madness: As Canadians Slept, the Liberals, Bloc and NDP Combined to Pass Bill C-10 in the House of Commons
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 93: Lex Gill on the RCMP, Clearview AI and Canada’s History of Surveillance
- My Appearance Before the Senate Committee on Transport and Communications: Why Copyright Reform Isn’t the Answer to the Challenges Faced by the News Media Sector
- Null and Void: Speaker of the House of Commons Strikes Down Numerous Bill C-10 Amendments
- Guilbeault’s Gag Order, the Sequel: Time Running Out as Government Seeks to End Debate on Bill C-10 in the House of Commons