Senator Yoine Goldstein's anti-spam bill has passed second reading at the Senate and will now head to committee. Conservative Senators expressed some concerns with the bill and provided assurances that Industry Minister Tony Clement is developing legislative options to address spam.
April 8, 2009
Share this post
Episode 127: Lucie Guibault on Canada's Approach to Copyright Term Extension
May 2, 2022
April 25, 2022
April 11, 2022
April 4, 2022
March 28, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- Digging Into the Government’s Online News Act Claims, Part Two: This is “Minimal Market Intervention”?!
- Digging Into the Government’s Online News Act Claims, Part One: Compensation For “Use” of News Content
- Keeping the Bill C-11 Implementation Secret, Regulating User Content, and Citing Non-Existent Benefits: Some Reflections on the House of Commons Online Streaming Act Debate
- The Government’s Gaslighting of the Online Streaming Act (Or Why Bill C-11 Regulates User Generated Content)
- Standing on a Shaky Foundation: What Lies Behind The Near-Impossible Challenge of Updating Canada’s Outdated Cancon Rules