TechDirt points to Guardian collection of anti-piracy warnings, dating back to video cassettes.
Archive for April 13th, 2009
IP Left, a Korean NGO, has created a Korean-language version of my ACTA Timeline post.
Appeared in the Toronto Star on April 13, 2009 as Easing the Passage of AIDS Medicines to Africa For many years, countries such as Canada have avoided the uncomfortable truth that millions are dying in the developing world due partly to legal barriers that render access to medicines unaffordable. In […]
- Guilbeault’s Bogus Billion Dollar Claim: What the Data Actually Says About Canadian Film and TV Production
- “Get Money from Web Giants” Grows: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Government Working on a New Data Tax
- An Anti-Digital Agenda: Forget the Digital Policy Reboot, the Government Just Hit Delete Instead
- “Get Money From Web Giants”: Why Canadian Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault’s Top Legislative Priority is Risky Business
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda