TechDirt points to Guardian collection of anti-piracy warnings, dating back to video cassettes.
Archive for April 13th, 2009
IP Left, a Korean NGO, has created a Korean-language version of my ACTA Timeline post.
Appeared in the Toronto Star on April 13, 2009 as Easing the Passage of AIDS Medicines to Africa For many years, countries such as Canada have avoided the uncomfortable truth that millions are dying in the developing world due partly to legal barriers that render access to medicines unaffordable. In […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology
- What the Federal Court of Appeal Anti-Spam Law Case Means for the Interpretation of CASL