TechDirt points to Guardian collection of anti-piracy warnings, dating back to video cassettes.
15 Years of Anti-Piracy Warnings
April 13, 2009
Share this post
Episode 169: Alissa Centivany and Anthony Rosborough on Repairing Canada’s Right to Repair
June 5, 2023
May 29, 2023
May 15, 2023
May 1, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- Tough Talk, Empty Answers: How Heritage Minister Pablo Rodriguez is Propelling Canada’s News Sector Toward the Bill C-18 Cliff
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 169: Alissa Centivany and Anthony Rosborough on Repairing Canada’s Right to Repair
- Meta to Test Blocking News Sharing on Facebook and Instagram in Canada in Response to Bill C-18’s Mandated Payments for Links
- Globe Publisher Calls Bill C-18 a “Threat to the Independence of Media” As Government Senate Representative Smears Bill Critics
- Extend the Deadline: My Submission to the CRTC on its Deeply Flawed Bill C-11 Consultations
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .
Lord of the Rings
Wait, they are making reference to LOTR and then talk about supporting the film industry in the UK? Wasn’t Lord of the Rings made in New Zealand and done by Newline Cinema that is a subsidiary of Warnerbrothers that is from the USA. I am confused how if I was British, beyond the local theatre I am supporting the UK film industry.
Note to self make a “Knock-off Nigel” T-Shirt.