John Degen's Globe and Mail essay declares that there is no copyright crisis. Degen is the head of the Professional Writers Association of Canada.
Archive for May 18th, 2008
Tim Denton, a former colleague on the CIRA board, a recent graduate from the University of Ottawa's LL.M. in Law and Technology, and a thoughtful commentator on net neutrality, has been appointed as a Commissioner of the CRTC.
Episode 59: "It's a Racist Policy" – Ben Cashdan on the U.S. Effort to Derail South Africa's Copyright Reform
by Michael Geist
July 13, 2020
Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
June 29, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 15, 2020
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 58: “An Earth Shattering Decision” – Marina Pavlovic on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Uber v. Heller Ruling
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology