Further to my column on Facebook this week (including the new BBC version), a reader points to EcoFraud, a very sophisticated environmental activism site that the uses Facebook as the first step of action (thanks Ian).
Facebook in Action
May 11, 2007
Share this post
Episode 167: Inside My Senate Committee Appearance on the Many Risks of Bill C-18
May 15, 2023
May 1, 2023
Episode 164: Teresa Scassa on the Latest Canadian Court Ruling on Facebook and What It Might Mean for Privacy Reform
April 24, 2023
Episode 163: Cohere AI CEO Aidan Gomez on the Emerging Legal and Regulatory Challenges for Artificial Intelligence
April 17, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 168: Privacy Commissioner of Canada Philippe Dufresne on How to Fix Bill C-27
- CRTC Chair Vicky Eatrides Faces Her First Big Test: Is the Commission Serious About Public Participation on Bill C-11?
- Ready, Fire, Aim: Eleven Thoughts on the CRTC’s Bill C-11 Consultations
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 167: Inside My Senate Committee Appearance on the Many Risks of Bill C-18
- The Government’s Epic Bill C-18 Miscalculation on Mandating Payments for Links
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .
Email Security Architect
ecoFraud “sophisticated”? Have you read much of it? (Eg “What’s New?”) Sophomoric would be a more accurate description.
Now *this* (your) site is sophisticated. Thanks for the excellent daily read, Michael!
Another example of Facebook in action. I have a client that noticed that a significant amount of the traffic coming to their corporate web site came from the Facebook pages of some of their staff. Needless to say, they now encourage all staff to have Facebook pages.