Reports from Europe indicate that Vodaphone may face legal action after it was revealed that it is blocking access to VoIP providers such as Truphone and Skype from its customers cellphones.
Archive for May, 2007
Regular readers will recall that last fall Canadian Heritage Minister Bev Oda was embroiled in a fundraising controversy when it was revealed that a lobbyist for Canwest Global was planning a broadcast fundraiser on her behalf just weeks before a regulatory review. Oda proceeded to cancel the fundraiser. Days later, […]
- Broadcast Reform Bill Could Spell the End of Canadian Ownership Requirements
- What You Need to Know About the COVID Alert App
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 11: The “Regulate Everything” Approach – Licence or Registration Required
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 10: Downgrading the Role of Canadians in their Own Programming
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 9: Why Use Cross-Subsidies When the Government is Rolling Out Tech Tax Policies?