Torrent Freak reports that the legal fight over QuebecTorrent heads to court this summer with hearings scheduled for July in Montreal.
QuebecTorrent Legal Fight Heads to Court in July
April 27, 2008
Tags: copyright / CRIA / quebectorrent
Share this post
Episode 161: Canadian Chamber of Commerce President Perrin Beatty on Why the Government’s Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous, Undemocratic Precedent
March 20, 2023
March 13, 2023
March 6, 2023
February 27, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- Competition in Canada Takes Another Hit: Government Gives Go Ahead for Rogers – Shaw Merger
- The Dongle Budget: What Prioritizing a Common Cell Phone Charging Port Says About Canadian Digital Policy
- The Latest Bill C-11 Debate: Sacrificing Freedom of Expression for Quebec Culture Lobby Support
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 161: Canadian Chamber of Commerce President Perrin Beatty on Why the Government’s Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous, Undemocratic Precedent
- The Biden Visit to Canada: Why Digital Policy is Emerging as a Serious Trade Tension
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .
And if he wins a new age in canada begins.
One of true freedom for the people of Canada.
Not one hostage to the USA.