The Associated Press reports that hundreds of people turned out in multiple cities in Sweden to protest against the Pirate Bay decision.
Archive for April 20th, 2009
The LA Times runs a great story on Metric, a Canadian band that is enjoying commercial success without a major record label. The story points to the band's digital-first strategy – it offers various versions of their latest CD (ie. limited edition deluxe packages, etc.), streamed the entire album a […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 66: Ann Cavoukian on Why Canadians Can Trust the COVID Alert App
- Forget Link Licensing and Cross-Subsidies: When it Comes to Tech, Canada Should be Focused on Competition Law and Tax Policy
- How Can Linking to an Article be Immoral When the Media Source Itself Does the Posting?
- The Guilbeault Internet Plan: Leave it to the CRTC and Copyright Board of Canada to Get Money from Web Giants
- Four Million Downloads and Counting: Everyone Should Install the COVID Alert App