U.S. Court Sides With Artist in Royalty Dispute, Record Label Vows To Fight
September 7, 2010
Share this post
Episode 160: Peter Carrescia on Why Patents Won’t Solve Canada’s Innovation Problem
March 20, 2023
March 13, 2023
March 6, 2023
February 27, 2023
Episode 156: Senator Paula Simons on Why the Government Should Accept the Senate’s Bill C-11 Fix on User Content Regulation
February 13, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce Warns on Government-Backed Bill C-18 Motion: “A Serious Threat to the Privacy of Canadians”
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 160: Peter Carrescia on Why Patents Won’t Solve Canada’s Innovation Problem
- Government-Backed Motion Demands Disclosure of Years of Third-Party Communications With Google and Facebook in Retribution for Opposing Bill C-18
- Heritage Minister Pablo Rodriguez Contradicts His Own Bill and Department Officials in Effort to Defend Bill C-18
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 159: Fenwick McKelvey on the Rapid Spread of Government TikTok Bans
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .
Clearly, you’re confused
The labels have repeatedly said that they are fighting *for* the artists, not against. You must have misheard them 😉
Pray-tell that the artist should actually receive any renumeration for their creations? 0_o
UGH!! Makes me want to pop every media company executive in the nose!
OK, all you artists out there who blindly repeat the blather the **AA gives you talking notes for .. WAKE UP!
Do not sign any more contracts with them, self promote yourself with many of the indie music site tools. it’s the future .. run with it.
It’s about time!
Thanks for point out and breaking it down.You have done lots of research but haven’t come across this.