- Clearing Up the Confusion Over the Caps, a column version of my post on usage based billing and the impact on independent ISPs in the Ottawa Citizen
- The Real Reason We Pay So Much for Internet, a column version of my post on the broader questions of competition and guarding against abuse of dominant position in the Toronto Star
- UBB? Oh, it stands for Unbelievable Business Baloney, a terrific piece by Tabatha Southey on why UBB is an effort to curtail Internet use in the Globe
- Why Not a Metered Internet by Iain Marlow in the Globe. It includes a reference to a U.S. telecom executive who admitted that competition has largely kept caps out of that country (though the Washington Post has a piece on efforts to bring them in)
- Seeing Red over Metered Internet, the National Post’s package on the UBB issue
- It’s Time for Foreign Competition in Canadian Telecommunications, the Globe’s editorial on foreign investment
- Don’t Fear the Foreign Repear, Peter Nowak’s post on why concerns about foreign investment in telecommunications are overblown
In addition, I conducted an interview on UBB with CBC’s On the Coast.