Reports are beginning to come in from those who attended today's Jim Prentice Open House. There are some photos and comments at the Facebook group. Feel free to add your experience in the comments and many thanks to all those who took the time to share their concerns with the Minister.
December 8, 2007
- Crumbling CETA?: The Investor-State Dispute Settlement Rules Threaten to Take Down the Canada – EU Trade Agreement
July 28, 2014
- UK ISPs and Rights Holders Agree on Voluntary Notice-and-Notice Style Copyright System
July 25, 2014
- Why Has Bell Remained Silent on Its Subscriber Information Disclosure Practices?
July 24, 2014
- OECD Releases New Broadband Data: Canada Ranks in Bottom Third on Mobile Broadband Subscriptions
July 23, 2014
- Welcome to the Hotel California: ISPs Who Won’t Take No For An Answer
July 22, 2014
- Come Back With a Warrant: How Will the Canadian Government Respond to the Supreme Court’s Reshaping of Privacy Law?
July 21, 2014
- The Future of Television Review is the CRTC’s Make or Break Moment
July 16, 2014
- Why The Secrecy on the TPP Talks in Ottawa This Week? Because There is Something to Hide
July 7, 2014
- Keep Calm and Get Consent: Canada’s Anti-Spam Law Takes Effect This Week
June 30, 2014
- Should Canadian Courts Decide What the World Gets to See Online?
June 27, 2014