TechDirt points to Guardian collection of anti-piracy warnings, dating back to video cassettes.
Archive for April 13th, 2009
IP Left, a Korean NGO, has created a Korean-language version of my ACTA Timeline post.
Appeared in the Toronto Star on April 13, 2009 as Easing the Passage of AIDS Medicines to Africa For many years, countries such as Canada have avoided the uncomfortable truth that millions are dying in the developing world due partly to legal barriers that render access to medicines unaffordable. In […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 60: Alberta Privacy Commissioner Jill Clayton on the ABTraceTogether Contact Tracing App