World Intellectual Property Day is set for next Tuesday, April 21st and Senator Joseph Day is once again coordinating an event on Parliament Hill. This year, however, MPs and Senators will be joined by members of both IPIC and the Chamber of Commerce's CIPC. The Chamber's IP Council is an unabashed lobby group on IP matters that calls for DMCA-style reforms and its inclusion – without groups representing many other stakeholder interests – sends the wrong message.
April 17, 2009
Share this post
Episode 139: Florian Martin-Bariteau on the Artificial Intelligence and Data Act
August 15, 2022
August 8, 2022
Episode 135: Co-Chair Emily Laidlaw on the Work of the Government's Expert Advisory Group on Online Safety
July 18, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 139: Florian Martin-Bariteau on the Artificial Intelligence and Data Act
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 138: John Lawford on the Legal, Regulatory and Policy Responses to the Rogers Outage
- The Staffieri or Scott Quiz: Can You Tell the Difference Between the Rogers CEO and the CRTC Chair?
- The CRTC Shrugged: A Special Law Bytes Podcast on the Industry Committee Hearing Into the Rogers Outage
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 136: Jeremy de Beer on SOCAN v. ESA, the Supreme Court’s Latest Endorsement of Copyright Balance and Technological Neutrality