NDP MP Brian Masse has told the Wire Report that he supports a full legislative review of the anti-spam bill to ensure there are no "sleeper clauses."
Archive for June 1st, 2010
The European Parliament Legal Service has issued a legal opinion on the disclosure of ACTA documents to the European Parliament. It concludes that persistent failure to do so could lead to legal action.
June 1, 2010 — Comments are Disabled — News
Episode 127: Lucie Guibault on Canada's Approach to Copyright Term Extension
May 2, 2022
April 25, 2022
April 11, 2022
April 4, 2022
March 28, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- Why the Government’s New Telecom Policy Directive Means More of the Same for Canada’s Communications Competition Woes
- The Unrecognizable Bill C-11: The Online Streaming Act Comes to the Heritage Committee
- No Comment: Government Moves to End Debate on Online News Bill Despite a No-Show from Canadian Heritage Minister Pablo Rodriguez
- Is the Government Seeking to Short Circuit the Senate Review of Bill C-11?
- CRTC Chair Confirms Bill C-11 Captures User Content, Will Take Years to Implement