The European Parliament Legal Service has issued a legal opinion on the disclosure of ACTA documents to the European Parliament. It concludes that persistent failure to do so could lead to legal action.
June 1, 2010
Tags: acta / anti-counterfeiting trade agreement / Counterfeit / counterfeiting / ep / european parliament
Share this post
Episode 131: The Bill C-11 Clause-by-Clause Review – What “An Affront to Democracy” Sounds Like
June 20, 2022
June 13, 2022
May 2, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- CRTC Chair Ian Scott Confirms Bill C-11 Can Be Used To Pressure Internet Platforms to Manipulate Algorithms
- My Appearance Before the Senate Transport and Communications Committee on Bill C-11: The Senate Starts Review As Bill Receives House Approval
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 131: The Bill C-11 Clause-by-Clause Review – What “An Affront to Democracy” Sounds Like
- Bill C-11 Enters a Danger Zone: Government Shifts from Ignoring Witnesses on User Content Regulation to Dismissing Criticisms as “Misinformation”
- The Groundhog Day Privacy Bill: The Government Waited Months to Bring Back Roughly the Same Privacy Plan?!