The reaction to revelations about the Internet provisions of the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement continue. Notable articles include:
- Canada: Still-murky copyright treaty could change web as we use it
- New Zealand: New Zealand should not sign international piracy agreement
- Australia: ISPs Focus of Piracy Talks
- Australia: Fighting Piracy – three strikes and you're out?
- Spain: La negociación secreta de un acuerdo mundial sobre el 'copyright' alarma a los internautas
- United States: Obama's Hollywood Sellout
- United States: New Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement Looks to take DMCA Globally