Jonathan Penney provides a New Zealand perspective on why and how people in that country should oppose ACTA.
Archive for November 26th, 2009
November 26, 2009 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
TVO's Search Engine reports that the response to its request for an interview with Industry Minister Tony Clement on ACTA has been "ambivalent and evasive."
Episode 92: A Conversation with Senator Paula Simons on Copyright, the Internet and the Future of Media in Canada
by Michael Geist
May 18, 2021
May 17, 2021
Search Results placeholder
- My Appearance Before the Senate Committee on Transport and Communications: Why Copyright Reform Isn’t the Answer to the Challenges Faced by the News Media Sector
- Null and Void: Speaker of the House of Commons Strikes Down Numerous Bill C-10 Amendments
- Guilbeault’s Gag Order, the Sequel: Time Running Out as Government Seeks to End Debate on Bill C-10 in the House of Commons
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 92: A Conversation with Senator Paula Simons on Copyright, the Internet and the Future of Media in Canada
- Secret Law Making: Liberal, Bloc and NDP MPs Unite to Back Undisclosed Bill C-10 Amendments Without Discussion or Debate